[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

I wish you could be more specific. It isn't that I disagree with you at all, I

Posted by just don't know specifically what issues you are addressing. Rachael. on August 15, 2010 at 08:17:16:

In Reply to: More simply put, it depends on to what degree they've been educated (sm) posted by Shawn on August 15, 2010 at 01:24:23:

: We were listening to someone awhile back talking about biblical concepts and evidences for certain things-- and it was amazing-- we could see exactly where it all broke down. There was no real documentable evidence for the claims being made, and when that was revealed in the discussion, all of a sudden the hemming and hawing started. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would have been kinda funny, in a sad way. I've seen that so much. Young earth creationists are like that--absolutely unwilling to accept, in spite of so much evidence to the contrary.

: You don't believe because you haven't learned what there is out there to believe. Why would anybody want to be so limited and afraid of a truth that can be picked up and examined and taken apart and put back together?

: It's like going to the library for years, but never venturing beyond the children's or even the fiction section.

: More fear than faith, perhaps....

: I call it the "There be dragons! syndrome."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]