[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Victoria?

Posted by on April 16, 2011 at 10:46:46:

Hello! I have a suggestion for a heroine on this website. I found Emily and Victor {from Corpse Bride} on this website and I just stopped to ask myself "Where's Victoria?". Victoria is a very underappreciated character. Most fans view her simply as the "other woman". But as said in the Corpse Bride: An Invitation To The Wedding book, Victoria is more than the other woman. She is a heroine. She's been imprisoned by her strict, neglective parents all her life and doesn't want to marry someone she doesn't love for money. After falling in love with Victor and learning about what happened to him {she assumed Emily was going to harm him}, she made a daring escape out of determination to help the one she loved. She was forced into marrying Lord Barkis after her parents learned that Victor went missing and the poor girl would have been killed by him if Victor had drunk that potion and died for Emily. Now don't get me wrong, I effing love Emily {<3} but I think Victoria deserves a spot on here too because she is every bit of a heroine as Emily is.

Thanking you kindly,
Rose

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]