[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Where's Dot's page?

Posted by Christy on April 10, 2009 at 09:48:27:

In Reply to: Re: Where's Dot's page? posted by Haley on April 08, 2009 at 17:23:33:

I have told you before to not chase me down in another thread to answer your questions. I would appreciate it if you would honor that.

And pleae STOP asking me questions about what I think about this movie or that movie or this sequel or that sequel. "I'm curious about you" isn't a valid reason to make someone uncomfortable. If you want to start a general thread asking what anyone thinks about sequels or whatever, that's fine, but please stop chasing me down specifically. You know I hate most of Disney's DTV sequels. If you're being kept awake at night wondering about my specific thoughts of every sequel ever made, I suggest finding a hobby. The only times when it would be justified to ask me if I've seen a specific movie would be when you're asking if a specific heroine will get a page.

And as for Annie Hughes's page, Belle was the one who created that one. I suspect her first word choice was "caring" before she realized that Madame Souza already had that word, and I guess she forgot to change it on Annie's page. But I don't know for sure.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]