[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Heroine suggestions

Posted by Christy on September 16, 2008 at 19:03:22:

Well, I'm STILL having difficulty accessing Belle's old stuff, so in the meantime, I thought I'd see which heroines you'd be interested in.

First of all, here are the heroines who are my "top priority" pages. You don't need to suggest them, since they'll be in the works anyway.

Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
Collette (Ratatouille)
Ellie (Ice Age 2)
Ahsoka Tano (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)
EVE (WALL*E)
Stella and Heather (Over the Hedge)
Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Sally (Cars)
Lady Tottington (Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit)
Sarah Hawkins (Treasure Planet)
Boo and Celia (Monsters Inc.)
Jessie (Toy Story 2)
The Three Good Fairies (Sleeping Beauty)
Maggie, Mrs. Calloway, and Grace (Home on the Range)
Giselle (Enchanted)
Terk (Tarzan)
Rita (Oliver and Company)

And here are some guidelines.

*Don't suggest an anime heroine. I've only seen a handful of anime films and there are too many to keep track of.

*Don't suggest a TV heroine. As much as I love Kim Possible, Wanda, Sandy Cheeks, Sam Manson, and others, there are too many TV heroines to list. Besides, it's really hard to come up with a Top Ten Quote list for a TV heroine.

*Don't suggest a female character who doesn't play an important role in the story. Yes, supporting characters like Mrs. Potts can be considered, but not characters who have only five minutes of screen time.

*Don't suggest a villain. This should go without saying.

Also, suggesting a heroine here does NOT guarantee that a page will be up soon. If you suggest someone from a movie I haven't seen or don't own, it will likely take me a while before I come up with enough material for a page. However, it WILL let me know who everyone's interested in for future updates.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]