[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Ladies and stories I would like to see animated.

Posted by Jenn on August 26, 2008 at 19:26:34:

Angelina the Ballerina in stop-motion animation. I know she is already animated in two-dimension, but I think she would be stunning done in stop-motion animation.

Isadora Duncan. Particularly in an Art Deco or Nouveau style animation. Something very stylized. Seeing her dance moves put into animation would be fascinating. She definately would not be appropriate for children for some very specific reasons.

Mary Poppins in the original story format (likely would be better as a miniseries)in the style similar to Mary Sheperd.

Lex from the graphic book series "Gloom Cookie." Particularly in the design style of Ted Naifeh.

Akasha and Gabrielle from "The Vampire Chronicles." I'm certain there are people who would love to see that series animated.

Helena and Titania from "A Midsummer Night's Dream." There used to be an animated series for Shakespeare's works, but they were only half an hour long and severely edited down. A full version of the play in animation would be fun.

AE Poe's "The Masque of the Red Death." I think it would make a gorgeous animated movie if done by the right people and in the original story format.

Maat and Isis from Egyptian Myth.

Holly Short and Opal Koboi from the Artemis Fowl Series.

Karen from Hans Christian Anderson's "The Red Shoes." Only not so graphic. I think she could be a wondrful transitional heroine.

Would anyone like to share? I love to read your opinions.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]