[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Questions about the Royal Sussex Regimental Association Ltd

Posted by on Fri, Jul 29 2022 at 06:46 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Questions about the Royal Sussex Regimental Association Ltd posted by RossP on Fri, Jul 29 2022 at 09:49 AM CDT:

Totally agree it all hinges on this decision,if not clarified at this A.G.M at Lewes.
Then the true served veterans will hold there own reunion,we will not wait another year,the Association will not allow enough time to discuss problems it will be the same as last year not enough Time ,
This could break the Association but they can not see how important this venue is,
I am not going to the reunion because it should never have got to this stage and I cannot be there as one hour of what I wish to say is not long enough,let them have there say and if it's not our way then next year we will have our day ,venue half the price and banter with true served veterans rest assured the Association the ball is in your court keep it or lose it ?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: