[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Tie ? Final word

Posted by Tony T on Tue, Jul 26 2022 at 01:17 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Tie ? Final word posted by Rob B (Jr) on Tue, Jul 26 2022 at 12:30 AM CDT:

In adding to your post Rob, I believe you're the man to find a solution to what has become a rather sad problem. I'm sure you could come up with a tie as recognition of members of the association such as yourself.
Get thinking and show us what you have come up with.
You will have 100% of my support.

Tony T

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: