[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: this civilians view

Posted by Tony T on Sun, Jul 24 2022 at 04:55 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: this civilians view posted by Rob on Sun, Jul 24 2022 at 04:33 AM CDT:

Well said Dllly I agree with you 100%. I knew and served along side of all the Bumstead brothers and you Rob are a credit to yourself and your family name. I am a member of your branch and will be supporting you as remaining secretary. The loss of your father is a great loss to the association and to know you have stepped up to the mark is much welcomed.

Tony T.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: