[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldnít have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

The future

Posted by Dilly on Sat, Jul 23 2022 at 05:42 AM CDT:

I think itís pretty obvious that ex commissioned officers are not serving us rank and file as they should be.
Sorry guys but thatís the fact. Good guys they might be.
Good officers they might have been but theyíre old theyíre in the old boys club and are looking after themselves.
Barry and Dave are leading this site. Les is leading the other site. In case you hadnít noticed all three rank and file.
We canít have a coup and we donít have a 22 committee so we must find a way of moving on.
All of us on this board are over 70 apart from maybe Martin b.
There are some very loyal 3 queens men out there that will be younger than us.
Martin Iíve mentioned another is blue cooper
Somehow we have to pass the baton to the younger element. Those that love our regiment.
Weíre not going to last forever and our legacy should be not just that we are proud to have served in our regiment but that we took steps too preserve its future
There has to be a vote of no confidence in the committee.
There has to be more promotion of younger royal Sussex / 3 queens men.
Weíre not going to win this fight against this civilian administration. It. Has to come back to the rank and file.
Iíve mentioned a few names that in my opinion should lead us forward.
But
Commissioned officers pack your bags go in gardening leave and let deserving people decide our future

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: