[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Major Brady’s passing

Posted by Tony T on Thu, Jul 14 2022 at 09:43 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Major Brady’s passing posted by RossP on Thu, Jul 14 2022 at 04:56 AM CDT:

How very true and sad just four remarks on the death of one of excellent officer's. I personally served under him for Manny years in good and bad times. I will speak a little more on this later.
I hear What Dave Has to say about the association, just what do we want to hear from them. We the rank and file our the association and this site of ours keeps us all inbound of our want's. Personally what the association has to say, if it does wil matter because that's who they are. If and when let's wait and see. Brian Majoram keeps us well informed and is our link.
As Ross says it's sad that just four posts on the loss of MJD. We could do better.

Tony T.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: