[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

LEWES REUNION (2022) 90th ?

Posted by on Sat, Jul 09 2022 at 07:35 AM CDT:

To the Association Lewes 90th reunion, it would be good spirited to invite as guest to this 90 th lunch time venue any Royal Sussex W.W.2 VETERANS and don't forget the Chelsea Pensioners.
This is such a crucial time for the Association to get it right.
If they need any help on idea's don't hesitate to call me my services are free ?
So far I have given them
1,staff car
2,Chelsea Pensioners
3,ww2 veterans
4,Don't waste money on guest that will not benefit the Association.
5,piped music rather than a paid for Band .
6.Half day hire on the Town Hall

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: