[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Von Arnim (Replying)

Posted by on Fri, Jul 08 2022 at 09:49 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Von Arnim posted by DJ Johnson on Fri, Jul 08 2022 at 08:41 AM CDT:

Dave a very good point ,I can't answer that Question but if we ask Brian Majorham to give us the low down on this Vehicle.
We do not have a museum to show our collection of artifacts and you wouldn't have the car running in a museum, sell it to Beulie car museum or military collection but to get it restored to sit and rot is not the way to go, even if hired out to a film set would not earn the revenue to keep it serviced,
We have a wonderful collection of memorabilia but know where to show it ?
I know the powers to be have tried and still trying but one way or another it will end up going to the P.W.R.R.
That's why I say sell the car build a memorial it can be done and quite Cheaply
We went down this road a few years back and had it nearly sorted?
SELL THE CAR INVEST IN A MEMORIAL AT THE NATIONAL ABOURETUM FOR ALL TO SEE,IT WOULD HAVE A BETTER IMPACT THAN THE NEW WEBSITE
AND ROYAL SUSSEX WOULD BE ON SHOW WITH THE REST OF THE HEROES TO THE NATION

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: