[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Topic of Conversation

Posted by RossP on Wed, May 25 2022 at 09:49 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Topic of Conversation posted by Dave Tilley on Mon, May 23 2022 at 06:13 PM CDT:

I believe that you are really taken by the lunch time do, the old Royal Sussex veterans I know, do not want to attend a Grannies party as a veterans reunion at lunchtime.

We have decided to hold our own Royal Sussex Regiment reunion (location to be decided nearer the time) somewhere in mid Sussex during the summer. Many of the veterans who we soldiered with thinks it is a brilliant idea and will attend. We did talk about it at Chichester on St George’s Day.

This will be for the Royal Sussex Regiment veterans, pretenders can organise their own ‘Tea and Bun Party’

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: