[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Looking Forward ? (2023)

Posted by on Sun, May 01 2022 at 06:15 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Looking Forward ? posted by Bob B on Sun, May 01 2022 at 04:14 AM CDT:

While I agree travel is a factor,one of the reasons it's been changed to a lunch time venue , we can't change St George's venue what the group said was combine the two into one,less expensive on men's pockets and the Association, There is fewer and fewer of us turning up for Lewes ,with the white Hart watering Hole declining in service and accommodation,
We are still without a Regimental Secretary so the pressure of admin falls on one Set of shoulders ,We have goodwood day Westminster,? If we had made Chichester Branch the H.Q. there are men willing to step up ,
I for one loved Lewes but with out the main R.V. its become fragmented and I'm sorry to say caused by poor management of the Whitehart.
Look at the before and after R.V . always well attended, but we are getting older we are not the fit drunks we were year's ago.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: