[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Looking Forward ?

Posted by on Sat, Apr 30 2022 at 03:23 PM CDT:

Had a discussion with my group and several interesting points came up for general discussion one was St George's Day we are not going to have one like the last one getting the 90th reunion out the way this year, and make St George's Day the Royal Sussex Reunion,less expensive Hire of the Masonic Hall that have seating for nearly 200 + 2 Bars in town location ,hotels transport, we have our own City Band all adding up to a Cheaper venue than Lewes ,city councillors would be pleased for us I'm sure ,as for Catering I know we can get this down to below £20 per head ,

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: