[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

LEN COOMBS FUNERAL? (HELP)

Posted by on Thu, Apr 28 2022 at 11:00 AM CDT:

Don't know how to start this but here goes,without sounding like a begging letter ,Len was under insured? What I'm asking is to help the widow (Christine) out by raising a few Quid for the funeral cost she is shy by about 2 grand,
Blue Cooper has started this off with a donation,any one wishing to donate please send to Dave Tilley
65 ROYAL CLOSE
CHICHESTER
WEST SUSSEX
PO19PS
Made payable to Queens regt Chichester Branch
All monies will be processed through and recorded through our Branch.
I know we have the Association's and the Veterans Charities, But Christine has been to shy to approach this subject and to embarrassed to ask,thank you guy's regards Dave (Bones)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: