[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

OLD FRIENDS ? (OLD AGE) REUNION

Posted by on Tue, Apr 26 2022 at 05:07 AM CDT:

Reunions? A reunion is a coming together of close friends and enjoying stories and good and bad times we shared with each other,Branches keep veterans together and may not be ones we actually served with but we can relate with postings and stories
90 years this coming Lewes what a achievement,I am not going this year as I feel as years roll its not the same WOW factor? If muckers was going I have not seen for years I might change my mind but don't let my vibes stop you from this 90th year ,St Georges was a good day but showed that the sands of time are running low for a lot of us and we cherish the memories we have with our time served buddies, as one veteran told me we can do a lunch time session but all day is not on the cards any more Haha, at times I have served with the fittest drunks in the Regiment,
Remember reunions are for time served Veterans if no one there you know then it's not a reunion but a reflection.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: