[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Queens Chichester Branch update

Posted by on Sun, Apr 10 2022 at 07:08 AM CDT:

Our Branch has had a Change of Secretary, thank you Eddy for your service it is going to Give Richard Jenner a hard act to follow but I'm sure with your guidance Eddy he will do well, not really a lot to report ,Subs have gone up to a £1 per month £12 per year payable at the March A.G.M.
This will enable to pass on reductions in meal and travel cost to our members , we are steadily still recruiting and we have had our new updated Constitution Rule book printed to pass to our members,
We are all looking forward to St George's Day and thank Brian Majorham for his update on this, Members tell me the New Royal sussex website is not kept upto date and Brian is there main source of info on all things happening in the Royal Sussex Association,
I would appreciate other comments on this subject as we can bring it to the attention of the Directors before it gets out of hand
Regards Dave

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: