[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: QRWT

Posted by martyn burgess on Tue, Apr 05 2022 at 06:22 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: QRWT posted by Tony T on Tue, Apr 05 2022 at 05:15 AM CDT:

tony the QRMW help veterans who have fallen on hard times ,homeless etc.I have always found them to be hardworking and helpfull to veterans if they can .As brian says they are only a small charity with limited funds.The "hat" or paul cooling started the QRMW by selling his own home buying the woodland with his own money and now lives in a 1 bedroom bedsit.I would imagine there are probably more memorials up the woodland to the Royal Sussex Regiment 3rd Queens than the other battalions put together.If ever you would want to find out more i would pick you up and take you up the woodland.Its a nice place to sit have a picknick and listen to the birds sing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: