[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Making Conversation? INPUTS NEEDED

Posted by on Sat, Apr 02 2022 at 08:52 AM CDT:

Any Subject you like,
This week saw me go to Joe Sneyds Funeral on Tuesday early start to make it to Hastings by 10am ,good turnout and the Hard core Funeral troop turned out suited and booted for this occasion ,well done Pete White?
Wednesday 11am tested positive
For Covid thanks to Monty Morgan the week before at Steve Thorpes Comeration,
Got taken in on April Fools Day (won't comment on this)
Really looking forward to St George's Day and if all goes well the Queens Branch will book the Masonic Hall 2023 and have a reunion veterans lunch with partners in Chichester,
You know the P.W.R.R. Band will march through Chichester but I think most will be seated in the Cathedral ?
Not gone through timings as I don't want to be seen as picking holes in a event I wish to be successful.
On timings one thing I would say is get the organist to play SUSSEX BY THE SEA at the right Speed ,I'm sure John White would be pleased at this as he has lead us on many occasions at the right pace
Regards Dave

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: