[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Re: Recruitment Queens Branch//

Posted by on Fri, Feb 25 2022 at 07:41 PM CST:

In Reply to: Re: Recruitment Queens Branch// posted by Tony T on Fri, Feb 25 2022 at 03:59 PM CST:

Tony ,I as much as any one don't want to cause a stir , but I am so pissed off with this situation, if we have something to say the Association should listen but if a individual has some thing to say get rid , how can we progress forward if no one listens .who fights for the none branch members the core element of our members are most likely be none branch members, we do not write them off because they are not here they paid into the Association and have the same respect as branch members let's call o the silent lookers on this site show your support and voice your opinion on how things are ,Tony I respect your opinion and follow your worthwhile website ,I will not name those responsible for the goings on but say one thing only this has only happened since Civilians have got a foothold in our Association we know more than Civilians about comradeship we can speak to each other in a Voice that has earned respect , I am not going any more to voice my opinion on a Association who will not listen to the hard core minority of true supporters off the Regiment without a voice ,one last and final call from me LISTEN TO THE VETERANS IS ALL I ASK ,
I'M LEAVING this site and will not say another thing on this subject

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: