[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
When Robert Jones first opened the site in 1994 he couldn’t have imagined that it would ever attract so many members and so much interest as it has generated. Sadly Robert passed away unexpectedly in 1918. he made us promise we would continue the running of the site in his name and uphold its good name this we promised to do. Colin and I don't have the expert knowledge in running the site but we will prod along as best we can to uphold its name. Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL:

Recruitment Queens Branch//

Posted by on Fri, Feb 25 2022 at 05:27 AM CST:

The Queens Branch Chichester is going from strength to strength we have gained 9 new members this year so far, covering a membership now Royal Sussex ,(1)(2)(3) Queens and also Corps members (Pay orps)(Reme) and (S.A.S) oh one Royal Anglian, with outings and lunches,social evenings planned Beer and Chat gatherings we are building a strong link with the Wittering (R.B.L) and look openly at joining in there celebrations.
The Chichester Branch Royal Sussex are a little slow in passing info ,suspect due to there commetee reshuffle and we have politely asked the Secretary's to correspond and keep us in the loop for what's happening on St George's Day ?
If any one has info would you mind sharing as the outsider's are phoning me for info I don't have ,this is not to inflame or cause a row just.a polite note to stay joined up and keep us updated from the Association regards Dave

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Post A Message Name: E-Mail: Subject: Message: Optional Link URL: Link Title: Optional Image URL: