[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

BOB JONES

Posted by MM on Sat, Jan 26 2019 at 05:23 AM CST:

I donít know what this is all about but I am sure that there have been no under-hand-dealings going on. Personally I feel Bob might have been misinformed about benefits but I canít say for sure. Bob would have been paying National Insurance from his first day at work right up to the first day he settled in Belize so he has never actually drawn any thing from the club he paid in to. He was told that he could not claim any benefit for 6 months the same as those coming from the EU, but they havenít paid anything in to the club and they have to wait.
TT has said that no actual money was paid out, only the £700 to cover the deposit on Bobs place in Chichester, which has been paid back by the landlord and has been returned to the person who made the gift. Whatís the problem?
I think Bobís situation should also be considered here. He may have come home, but he still felt like a fish out of water, he hasnít lived here for some years. Let alone the winter here in UK having been in Belize for all that time. Then there is the question of his health condition requiring painful treatment (which he must still under take in Belize) 3 times a week. All this and the reception he was experiencing in Cornwall. The uncertainty of the future all adds to the pressure.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]