[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Johnson Beharry VC_ Freemasonry

Posted by on Sat, Jan 12 2019 at 10:22 AM CST:

In Reply to: Johnson Beharry VC_ Freemasonry posted by John R ex Queens Pwrr on Fri, Jan 11 2019 at 05:33 PM CST:

:The Princes of Wales Royal regiment, Journals, the Tiger etc and recruitment mags, have always refered to the forebearer Regiments and in their regimental tree. The same with the Queens journal. A small minority who shout the loudest see to always run down other regiments, History. I attended the PWRR. The Regimental Grand Reunion at Aldershot Drumhead service in 2002 with many of our forebear regiments, all branches were invited. We were all catered for with our own bars and free food. It was the last time I had a long talk with Mo Jennings our RSM in Germany etc. We where all impressed by their hospitality and good will. I Also went with the Royal Sussex and Queens and other forebear Regiments to the PWRR. 25th Anniversary Reunion and COLOURS PARADE in 2017 in Canterbury. These two does were open to everyone free. Last info I have is Johnson Beharry VC, was a Sargent in 2016. All the best Eddie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]