[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: captain jeremy corbyn mainwaring

Posted by MM on Thu, Dec 20 2018 at 03:59 AM CST:

In Reply to: Re: captain jeremy corbyn mainwaring posted by Garyd on Thu, Dec 20 2018 at 03:06 AM CST:

Looking at the movement of his lips it is obvious the word was woman. You see they're all the same.
Reminds me of a day at home once when I was a school boy of 14 years of age. Michael, my brother and I were brought up in a strict household. Although he and I are CoE, mum and grandparents were Methodists, so it was a strict almost victorian upbringing. (Thats why we enjoyed Christmas so much when discipline was greatly relaxed)
I came home from school one day and noticed that there was a lot of smashed glass in the road just outside our front gate. I asked Mick where had all this glass come from and he told me that there had been a very serious accident right out side our gate, ambulances and everything. So, we were all sat at the table at tea (in those days that's what families did, we all sat down at the table together) I said to my mum "Michael told me about that accident outside" she said, "No there was no accident" This is where I completely forgot myself and shouted across the table at my brother "You F****ng lier" (as you do)
Nan nearly choked on her cuppa, granddad gave me that look that you got from a very stern Welshman, and mum managed to get out the words, "WHAT DID YOU SAY"?
In a stupid attempt to get myself out of this mess told her "I said flip, I did say flip" You can imagine the reaction and the punishment meted out.
So I can understand his claim of saying people, but it no good Jeremy cause we can see. Don't make it worse.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]