[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: HEAR - HEAR

Posted by MM on Fri, Dec 14 2018 at 04:15 AM CST:

In Reply to: Re: HEAR - HEAR posted by martyn burgess on Fri, Dec 14 2018 at 04:02 AM CST:

I too met Nigel F at a meeting I had been invited to where he gave his speech. The one thing that seems to set him above the others, like his politics is that he doesn't dodge a question he answers it straight. I have never seen him have to refer to notes he knows what he wants to say. When he was standing here in Thanet he did the rounds like politicians used to and when he knocked on my brothers door, my brother was out. When he came back home and found out via a neighbour that Nigel had call, ny brother phoned the local UKIP office. Nigel came back to make the call on the doorstep and stayed for a whikle chatting.
Gove, well how does a man like him get to be an MP. Given the argument he put up for LEAVE he has changed his tune some what. I don't know if you saw him with Piers Morgan on TV after the Grenfell Tower incident, when Piers told him to "sick it where the sun don't shine", the look on Goves face said it all. He is a pratt of tyhe first degree.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]