[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Brexit

Posted by MM on Sun, Dec 09 2018 at 07:19 AM CST:

In Reply to: Re: Brexit posted by Garyd on Sun, Dec 09 2018 at 06:07 AM CST:

I agree with you there Dilly, but which is the lesses of the 2 evils so to speak. No body wants Corbyn for sure, but even so I don't think he would be in No 10 for too long Then there's this constitutional question. What the people asked for must and should be delivered. If it isn't carried out the MP's, all of them can chuck any question of trust out of the window. The threat of having Corbyn can not interfere with the withdrawal from the EU. It's not so much about who voted what and who won. The people were asked and were told what ever they wanted they would get. After the biggest turnout going, parliament was told to LEAVE. You can't use the threat of having Corbyn to change it.. Martyn mentions having another referendum. What if the result of that one was the same, and I strongly suspect it would be, what then? Have jet another, and keep going till we get the one we want? That question can not be put again, it was put once on the promise that what ever the result, it woukd be carried through. To do it again Martyn, would cause just as much distrust. Any further referendum that might happen can't have any question of or to remain, that question has been put.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]