[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Not Being Who You Think You Are....

Posted by MM on Sun, Dec 09 2018 at 05:32 AM CST:

In Reply to: Re: Not Being Who You Think You Are.... posted by Colonel RM Arnold on Sat, Dec 08 2018 at 10:12 AM CST:

Well Col Rod, I thought this was a good service to have. This wheel I spoke of has all the 'gubbins' in it that drives the air bag, the indicators, the hooter etc, and I was quoted 300 for a replacement (some of the retro switches were failing, I mean it is an old car) Some one said look on e-bay, which I did. I found one at 20 and made contact with the seller who confirmed everything inside the wheel was OK. I had to open a Pay Pal thingy to buy it. I had one hell of a muck about with the delivery which I had to pay a bit extra for, but that was all sorted out by Pay Pal. I ended up with some 's in credit. But I can't get it back because, as it seems, I don't know the month of my birth (I got that question wrong) I don't know who provides my own mobile service, it seems and noe do I know who my bank it, even though Pay Pal have gone to my account in order to get the 20 they paid out on my behalf. I have e-mailed Pay Pal about the situation so I now have to wait to see if they even know who I am. It seems that I don't know.

I don't think I'll be buying off the Internet again, but then the best laid plans of man and mouse.......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]