[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: History in the making.

Posted by MM on Thu, Dec 06 2018 at 02:28 AM CST:

In Reply to: Re: History in the making. posted by martyn burgess on Wed, Dec 05 2018 at 06:34 AM CST:

I've been waiting for this post, but didn't want to be the first incase TT removed it because of the political content. Well said TT and any sane thinking person will agree with you whether they voted in or out. I'm a Brexiteerr too. I feel sorry for her, but she brought it on herself. They were telling us throughout that we were getting close to a deal, but no one ever said what the deal was that we were getting close to.The only bit that we disagree on in I do not think this is a good deal. The back stop stops us from being totally out of Europe. (We all have our 'hook-ups)
I am disgusted with how our politicians have and are behaving. As has been pointed out during the debate, parliament agreed to the referendum, and seem to be failing in honouring the result. Mrs May id trying to appease both camps, but in her attempt to do so she is actually failing both sides and is acting only in the interest of BIG business.
Whilst I am sorry to have to admit it (I don't know if you have been following the debate in the commons) Boris spoke some sense when he addressed the house.(Nigel is of the same mind too) Go back to Brussels tell them no deal and leave. Pay nothing, we have given more than enough as it is Tell them the deal is that unless they accept our requirements, there's no cash and we will leave on 29th March 2019.
The world is bigger than Europe. AND if planes can not take off for Europe, then they can't land here either. Yes, they need us, but I do not think that we can't get along with out them. Any deal that does not give us control of our boarders 100% (it must be controlled) allow us to make our own laws OUTRIGHT and allow us to spend our money as we see fit can't be allowed if we are to leave the EU. What a two faced pratt Gove really is.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]