[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: History in the making.

Posted by martyn burgess on Wed, Dec 05 2018 at 06:34 AM CST:

In Reply to: History in the making. posted by Tony T on Wed, Dec 05 2018 at 05:46 AM CST:

afternoon,
interesting post tony .I agree that the people have voted to get out of Europe.The majority of senior politicians are in politics for themselves,they lie like a cheap naafi watch.They are in their own world surrounded by yes men.The mps refer to others in parliament as my honourable friends that's a lie to start off with ,if they were honourable they would stop lying and resign.You have got the speaker who says he will resign next year after accusations of bullying,thats nice of him how about someone looking into these accusations.As I and many others have said westminister treats us with contempt. One of comrade corbyns front bench mps has had to resign over lying,Her son was caught selling drugs she new about it and said she didn't.The mp employed her son on 50,000 a year
and shared her housing association flat with him,shouldnt that be looked into.Any way things in that area will never change they get rid of one idiot and get another,in politics its not what you know its who you know .
martyn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]