[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Bob Jones

Posted by Tony T on Mon, Nov 26 2018 at 02:30 PM CST:

I have been lobbing various people and those operating in the renting of property and the cost of moving a family of two from the West of England to Mid Sussex.

To fund the move of a couple from the West coast of England to Mid Sussex into private rented property and to cover the rent of such a property for a period of 4 months. This time laps is needed to give the recipient time and space to register himself and his wife with all of the local and national authorities, ie: The NHS, Tax Office, Pension, military and civil and their Bank. I am advised that this time period is not excessive.

Any income received from voluntary sources - such as from friends and family or from charities - is disregarded completely when calculating benefits. This means the amount of benefit you are entitled to is not affected by this kind of income. Even if you receive regular income from friends and family, or from charities, you do not need to declare anything under this source of income. Someone did mentioned that such assistance would affect his benefits, It does not.

I have been advised that for the above to be carried out by a married couple, a man and his wife will cost 2900.

I therefore make this plea on behalf of Robert Jones to raise a sum of at least 2900.00. We have our two main regular military charities: The Queens Regiment Association and the Royal Sussex Association. There is also another, QRWT charity. I would like to ask that they or one of them be the recipients' of any money given and when the target is reached it be handed over to whoever is responsible for its distribution to the correct persons. That to be decided by the charity holding the funds. I await for any feedback on this matter, on advice or correction from either charity.

I am coping this post across in an email to be sent to The Secretary of the Queens Association Major Alasdair Gulden and Eddie Drew Secretary of the Royal Sussex Association for their approval.

I hope you accept this with my kind intentions and hopefully give it your full support knowing it is going to help a not so young ex Queensman in his time of Need.

One might ask just what is my interest? I was his Pl Sgt B coy BAOR 1977.

My very best wishes

Tony

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]