[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

My post about Bob Jones

Posted by Tony T on Mon, Nov 26 2018 at 11:47 AM CST:

I have no objections to anyone make constructive comments about any post. But, first I ask you read the post and fully understand what is being said before complaining.

Let me be clear. Bob as his wife have been abused where they are living. SSAFA with the hard work put in by Brian Marjoram raised the money to pay for the accommodation Bob and his wife are living in. They have done their part. There is no more money coming from any of the other military charities.

All I am asking if you would like to help any kind donation will be gratefully received in funding Bob's move and for a months accommodation in the Chichester area.

I did think that the Chichester Branch of the Association might be kind enough to receive donations and hold them until they are required. Should I be presumption then I am quite sure another holder could be found.

My apologise if at first I failed to make myself clear but, hopefully with your assistance a positive outcome is more then possible.

If there is a post at any that you find disturbing and you want it removed for any reason then please say in an email to me. If your complaint is upheld then the educator has the authority to remove the post.

Forget BREXIT, this is the season of goodwill.

TT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]