[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Bob (Johna) Jones. Our site president.

Posted by Tony T on Mon, Nov 26 2018 at 03:45 AM CST:

As we all know Bob had to return to the UK for medical reasons. He is having diyalise treatment due to kidney failure. A very serious illness. Sadly due to he and his wife Netty being oabused they are desperate to move from Cornwall where they are being abused to a safer area, hopefully somewhere near Chichester. All is being done by the Regiment with Col Arnold writing to the local authority on behalf of Bob. Brian Majorham was able to get Bob the money to pay for where he is now living as our SSAFA rep, a point to note, but, money from this agency is limited. To get Bob moved requires further fundin of at least one or more months rent. I am going to put myself likely to be severely sanctioned by the Royal Sussex Association. I am requesting that if you will support me in funding Bob's move and a months rent on finding suitable accommodation in the Chichester area, Dave Tilley has agreed to find a suitable place. If you want to give please send your cheque made payable to 'Royal Sussex Association Chichester Branch. Let's do what is needed I can ask for no more.i have now to sale this to the Boss. Sould I be later found hanging from Westminster Bridge, 'say he did his best.'

TT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]