[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: police numbers

Posted by Garyd on Tue, Nov 20 2018 at 06:47 AM CST:

In Reply to: Re: police numbers posted by martyn burgess on Tue, Nov 20 2018 at 06:38 AM CST:

: morning,
: when I was a kid I cannot remember so many people living rough.Where ever ive been there seems to be more homeless people.Something must be going wrong with the system for them to be on the streets in such numbers.I can remember prince Charles visiting a homeless centre.This guy who was homeless said to prince Charles,you don't remember me do you.Prince Charles replied no I don't,the homeless man said I was with you at the gordonstone school in your class.Prince Charles looked shocked.So when you see the homeless people you never know there story.How much money has been wasted on both sides on brexit,with both sides at times showboating.As said before on here whatever side people voted lets just get on with it.I don't think the top politicians realise how much contempt people have for them,whatever they seem to do they very rarely get punished for there wrongdoings.
: martyn

When the churches open up their doors and take people off the street I may have some sympathy. Plus if your from Liverpool why are you here begging on our streets. Go home and beg. If your from another country go home

: th

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]