[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Capt John (Puss) Catt)

Posted by Colonel RM Arnold on Sun, Nov 11 2018 at 04:34 PM CST:

In Reply to: Re: Capt John (Puss) Catt) posted by Jane Radley nee Catt on Sun, Nov 11 2018 at 02:50 PM CST:

:
: Hi all, I'm John and Donnas daughter Jane. Dad bless him had a cardiac arrest due to irregular heart rhythm. He was luckily attending his local festival of remberance at the time. I say attending, he didn't even get to the doors, suddenly felt unwell and collapsed. If it wasn't for the quick thinking of ex service men and women, administering CPR straightaway and the fact that the AED machine was nearby he wouldn't be here today. It took 5 attempts to shock his heart to starting again, so he's a lucky man.

Jane, thank you so much for giving us all such a reassuring report on your father. We are all so very grateful and wish both your father and mother all are thoughts and cares in getting over this set-back, which having known him over 50 years I know he will soon put it behind him.
My personal thoughts for your father and my sincere and lasting love to your mother.
: The doctors did say there could be some brain damage which at the moment is just short term memory loss again, very lucky, but appears to be getting better daily, if not confused daily too but each day in a different way, which I'm sure will come back to him in time. Next week we are expecting them to fit a pacemaker so if It happens again the machine sports the rhythm out.
: So as the saying goes, they live in the one 'Puss yet.
: Thank you for your thoughts, I'll pass them onto mum. Xx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]