[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Ballymurphy inquest

Posted by Garyd on Mon, Oct 22 2018 at 08:20 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Ballymurphy inquest posted by Colonel RM Arnold on Mon, Oct 22 2018 at 07:09 AM CDT:

: : I received a follow up from Major Go;den which those involved should read and follow his advice should you want.

: : TT
: :

: : Dear Tony
: : Following my email yesterday, if you do not want to wait until Col John Powell is back from leave next Monday and would like advice please contact:
: : Gary Woodruff
: : Regimental Area Secretary at RHQ PWRR
: : Tel: 020 3166 6902
: : Mobile: 077187 455381
: : Email gary.woodruff101@mod.gov.uk
: : Yours sincerely,
: : Alasdair
: : Alasdair Goulden
: : Secretary
: : Queen's Regimental Association

: I have sent this message to all Branches. Please note that John Powell is back from leave now.

: There has been a lot of unnecessary speculation and rumours about the Ballymurphy situation in 1971. The lead for dealing with this is RHQ PWRR, our present active service regiment. The Queens Association is also well up with it too. I attach a coy of Alasdair Goulden's note, which you should use the detail if relevant and required.

: If you receive a letter from the official solicitor working for the Northern Ireland coroner regarding the Ballymurphy inquest you are STRONGLY advised to contact Colonel John Powell at RHQ PWRR who is leading on this issue. He will provide advice and if required will provide the contact details of the solicitor who is dealing with this on behalf of all members of the regiment affected. This IS being funded and so will not cost you anything. Colonel Powellís phone number is 020 3166 6917 and his email isjohn.powell155@mod.gov.uk.

: Please do not ignore the letter or listen to the inaccurate and misleading s**t-house rumours flying about at the moment. This will just cause you problems.

: The Association and RHQ PWRR are here to assist you. Use them!

:
: Please pass this on to all your Branch members please.

Thanks
But a bit bloody late. Friday 12 October I posted my comments and nothing I repeat nothing the only one who helped then was les the bat.
No one I say again no one on this site wanted to help or point me in any direction so I rang the mod and got their advice. Since then 3 people that I know of have asked me for advice because there was nothing out there.
Now surprise surprise there was something out there well why wasnít it out there from the beginning.
Now everyone has the answers funny they didnít have them 2 weeks ago.
If this sounds like Iím pissed off well I am

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]