[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

SUPREME COURT REMEMBRANCE SERVICE - 10 NOVEMBER

Posted by Alasdair Goulden on Tue, Oct 16 2018 at 05:43 AM CDT:

THE QUEEN’S REGIMENTAL ASSOCIATION
Patron: Her Majesty Queen Margrethe II of Denmark

SUPREME COURT REMEMBRANCE SERVICE - 10 NOVEMBER

Please find attached a letter from RHQ PWRR who are coordinating attendance at the Supreme Court Remembrance Service being held at 10.30 on Saturday 10 November. Space is limited and priority will be given to ex-members of the Middlesex Regiment and those who served in the 4th Battalion.

If you wish to attend please contact RHQ PWRR directly. Details are in the letter attached.

There is no requirement to respond to this email. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

Alasdair
Alasdair Goulden

REGIMENTAL HEADQUARTERS THE PRINCESS OF WALES’S ROYAL REGIMENT Tower of London, London, EC3N 4AB Telephone 0203 166 6918 Military (9)4631 6918 Fax 0203 166 6920 Fax (9)4631 6920 E-Mail paul.senter 153@mod.gov.uk All PWRR Officers, Soldiers, veterans and forebears Reference: PWRR/RHQ/14618 September 2018 SUPREME COURT REMEMBRANCE SERVICE – 10 NOV 18 General1. The Supreme Court in London, situated in Parliament square was originally the Middlesex Guildhall. Situated in the foyer of the main entrance is a memorial to the Middlesex Regiment. Until recently the Middlesex Association organised a memorial service each year on the Saturday before Remembrance Day, this event has now been taken on by RHQ PWRR.Memorial Service2. The Supreme Court will once again host the memorial service where we will remember all members of the forebear Regiments and PWRR officers and soldiers who have paid the ultimate price. All personnel who wish to attend should be seated in the Supreme Court by 1030 hours. The service will conclude with a light buffet lunch Dress 3. All veterans are asked to wear a lounge suit or jacket and tie with medals with female veterans in the equivalent dress. Guests and partners should be dressed appropriately Hats are optional. Application4. Seating is limited so could I ask that you complete the attached proforma as soon as you can and return to me by 5 Nov 18 as I will need to give numbers for lunch to the Court. No tickets will be issued, a nominal roll will be held on the entrance to the Supreme Court.Tigers At War 5. ‘Tigers At War’ is the definitive history of the Regiment covering the first 25 years of its existence. Written by Col Mike Scott, it covers the Regiments deployments from Northern Ireland to Afghanistan. There will be an opportunity to purchase a copy of ‘Tigers At War’, all copies have been signed by the author with proceeds going to the Regimental Benevolent Fund. You may pay £20 on the day and collect your copy, but I do need an indication of how many to bring.P A D Sente

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]