[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

QUEEN’S REGIMENTAL ASSOCIATION CHRISTMAS CARD ORDER FORM

Posted by Alasdair Goulden on Thu, Oct 04 2018 at 05:26 AM CDT:

Please don't blame me for bringing up the question of Christmas cards in October! I have been asked if we are producing the same Christmas cards as last year which consisted of the Queen's Regiment Badge in colour on the front side with "Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" on the inside! The answer is "Yes, we are!"

For the very reasonable price of £3.95 for a pack of 10 cards with envelopes, you can help keep the name of the Queen's Regiment alive for another year in the minds of your family and friends.

Attached please find an order form which I ask that you return by 15 November so that I can get the right number of cards printed and they will be sent out by the end of November at the latest.

All proceeds from the sale of the cards will go to the Benevolent Fund - so this is a very good cause!

I'll wait till the Journal is out before I wish you a very Happy Christmas!

Please fill in all in CAPITALS
TITLE:
NAME:
ADDRESS:

POSTCODE:

Tel No in case of query:
Please send me ................packs of 10 at £3.75 per pack...........................................£
Postage and Packaging
UK: 1 pack £1.50; 2-3 packs £2.00; 4 packs £2.75
Europe: 1 pack £3.95; 2-3 packs £5.00; 4 packs £6.10
World Zone 1: 1 pack £4.95; 2-3 packs £7.20; 4 packs £9.25
World Zone 2 (Australia and New Zealand): 1 pack £5.25; 2-3 packs £7.60; 4 packs £9.90
Postage.......................................................................................................................£
Total............................................................................................................................£
Please make cheques payable to The Queen’s Regimental Association or send cash (BACs I’m afraid is unavailable) and return with this form by 15 November to:
QRA Christmas Cards
5 Alfred Square
Deal
Kent
CT14 6LU

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: