[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: BOB JONES our Webmaster.

Posted by Colonel RM Arnold on Sun, Sep 30 2018 at 12:29 PM CDT:

In Reply to: BOB JONES our Webmaster. posted by Tony T on Sun, Sep 30 2018 at 09:16 AM CDT:

: As I am sure many of you know that our webmaster Bob Jones has had to return along with his wife Netty to the UK for a medical reason. Bob has had kidney failure and he is needing dialyses treatment three times a week for a duration of fours hours each day.

: He handed over the daily running of the site to Colin and me for safe keeping. However, at the present, he or I am unable to post pictures on the site. I have spoken to Bob who has assured me he will explain how this task is done and hopefully when he is feeling much better he will once again get involved with the running of the site. He needs as much encouragement from us all to see him through what is a dreadful illness.

: It was Bob who set up this site for us all over a decade ago, (1Royalsussex/3Queens) for prosperity and our enjoyment. We are pleased to see good use by you all is being made of it and may it continue.

: Welcome back to the UK Bob your back among friends, comrades and those who care about you and your family.

: TT

Well said Tony, appreciated by us all.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]