[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Massacre at Ballymurphy

Posted by MM on Wed, Sep 12 2018 at 05:03 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Massacre at Ballymurphy posted by Tony T on Tue, Sep 11 2018 at 09:55 AM CDT:

I have checked with the rules laid out in the first (front) page of the site. I think that my post is in line with the requirements. The post is not of a political nature nor does religion come in to it. My post was ‘reporting’ on a situation that took place 47 years ago that had been reported over the last weekend on channel 4 in a documentary with the same title. The reason you have not taken the post down is because you were not able to, and I dare say that if you were able to remove it you would. There is nothing defamatory or political or religious in it. It simply asks ‘who do you believe’, (in other words what is the truth?)
I should not have mentioned names…. Ray Jenkins name was mentioned when his BEM was awarded in the regimental journal in 1971. It does say why the award was made and neither do I. Paul Roy’s’ MID was not reported in the journal but would have been published in the London Gazette. They would both have been published in the gazette.
Some time back I took some stick from you and one other something you both applied under the umbrella that it was Freedom of Speech. This post was Freedom of Speech and if one or two people for one reason or another don’t like it’ well that is tough.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]