[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Sport

Posted by martyn burgess on Sun, Jun 17 2018 at 02:04 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Sport posted by Garyd on Sun, Jun 17 2018 at 08:18 AM CDT:

: : Morning All,
: : Ive been watching world cup some good and not so good games. It should be a good game tomorrow against Tunisia.
: : Well done the wales rugby team for beating the argentina team 30 12.my grandmother was from six bells near Abertillery Gwent so I know how passionate the welch are about rugby all the best Martyn Burgess

: Martin
: What a small world. I was born in llanhilleth. Going from abertillery after six bells was Aberbeeg then llanhilleth.
: Left there in 1958 went to Hastings joined the Royal Sussex Regiment in 62. Wanted the South Wales Borderers but not from that office.
: Martin Mills has connections with Crumlin which is next village down. Small worldhi Garyd it is a small world.my grandmothers sister was Phylis Sanson married to Bert Sanson they lived in Blaen Cyffin road. Greatgrandfather was 7 south wales borderers in ww1.grandmother went to school in Aberbeeg. When I was a kid we did a lot of walking around the old church saint Iltyd. If you're down that way go to six bells its got a memorial called the Guardian of the valleys. Its a tribute to the miners.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]