[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: QRMG & Woodland Trust.

Posted by Martyn Burgess on Mon, Jun 11 2018 at 02:13 AM CDT:

In Reply to: QRMG & Woodland Trust. posted by Tony T on Sun, Jun 10 2018 at 05:08 PM CDT:

: I am a life member of the Queens Regimental Association, why is that I have until recently have ever heard of the QRMG, the Woodlands Trust and this charity for the Queens Regiment and someone being called the ‘Hat.’ Is this a person or just someone being silly?
: I along with Colin Rhodes are the Web Masters’ of this site and we want to know a little more about this charity. I have asked this question before but there was a nil return. I am informed that this charity before being recognised by the Charites Commission was part of the Queens Regimental Association. I have heard one side as to why you are no longer part of the Queens Association and I would very much like to hear from yourselves the reasons for going alone.
: Colin and I are pleased you are using the site and to see the amount of support and input by Queensman most of who I have served with and or are well known to me.
: So, whoever your spokesperson is please email me. My address is above, and I look forward to hearing from you. This is not a witch-hunt It’s a fact of wanting to know just what is going on.

: TT

Hi Tony,
Reference your last post, there have been repeated post on this site explaining the function and reason of the Woodland. Perhaps you have missed the posts but since the end of May:

Dave Tilley - 31st May Explaining Woodland
Chris Message - 9th June - Explaining Woodland
Dawn Barlow - 7th June - Explaining Woodland
Dawn Barlow - 9th June - Explaining about the charity.

Within these messages there is also contact details and invite for you to contact them, The Hat and trustees would be more than happy to explained and answer your questions.

Lets get behind another support system for veterans and help where we can!

Martyn Burgess

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]