[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

QRMG & Woodland Trust.

Posted by on Sun, Jun 10 2018 at 05:08 PM CDT:

I am a life member of the Queens Regimental Association, why is that I have until recently have ever heard of the QRMG, the Woodlands Trust and this charity for the Queens Regiment and someone being called the ‘Hat.’ Is this a person or just someone being silly?
I along with Colin Rhodes are the Web Masters’ of this site and we want to know a little more about this charity. I have asked this question before but there was a nil return. I am informed that this charity before being recognised by the Charites Commission was part of the Queens Regimental Association. I have heard one side as to why you are no longer part of the Queens Association and I would very much like to hear from yourselves the reasons for going alone.
Colin and I are pleased you are using the site and to see the amount of support and input by Queensman most of who I have served with and or are well known to me.
So, whoever your spokesperson is please email me. My address is above, and I look forward to hearing from you. This is not a witch-hunt It’s a fact of wanting to know just what is going on.

TT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]