[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Wood Land Garden

Posted by on Thu, Jun 07 2018 at 04:27 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Wood Land Garden posted by Yony T on Wed, Jun 06 2018 at 05:12 PM CDT:

Morning

my name is Dawn Barlow I am a trustee of the QRMW (Quick Response Memorial Woodland).

There is currently 4 trustees and our Chairman Paul Cooling.

Our objectives which is on the Charities Commission Website are
THE CHARITY'S PURPOSE IS TO PREVENT/RELIEVE POVERTY OR FINANCIAL HARDSHIP AMONG FORMER PERSONNEL OF THE ARMED FORCES, THEIR DEPENDENTS AND CARERS IN SUCH WAY AS THE TRUSTEES THINK FIT. IT PROVIDES GRANTS, ITEMS AND SERVICES TO SUCH INDIVIDUALS IN NEED. THE WOODLAND PROVIDES A PLACE OF REFLECTION AND REMEMBRANCE FOR THE FAMILIES/FRIENDS OF FORMER SERVICE PERSONNEL AND A PUBLIC MEMORIAL.

No monies are given out without a face to face interview and and agreement of at least 2 trustees.

We assess all cases individually and fairly and have managed to avoid being scammed on a couple of occasions.

We also have our Memorial Woodland which is a garden of reflection and all are made very welcome.

All trustees and Chairman are volunteers nobody takes a wage and every penny raised go back into the charity to help veterans.

if you need any further info please contact me direct by email or phone (07539075394) and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have or alternatively visit the Woodland the Woodland website which is www.qrmw.co.uk the address is Quick Response
Memorial Woodland (in honour of the Queens Regiment)
Pasture Wood Road
Holmbury St Mary
Dorking, Surrey
RH5 6LG

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title: