[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Wood Land Garden

Posted by Yony T on Wed, Jun 06 2018 at 05:12 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Wood Land Garden posted by MM on Wed, Jun 06 2018 at 04:13 AM CDT:

I agree Martian. I am a little confused about this whole set up. The woodlands trust and the Queens response charity. I would like more information about this charity. Its resources, and where from. What are its limitations in giving financial assistance. What are the necessary requirements needed by a veteran in seeking assistance?

Does the charity have trained members who will go out and visit applicants to ensure what ever assistant is asked for they will ensure that all avenues from government and local authorities have been explored so as not to overlap other Charites grants? I am sure what ever the aim is, is to ensure that need is give to that person in need. There is a very marked deference between a want and a need. So I am with you on this one Martin like you I would like a little more information. Thanks for bringing up what is a most interesting subject. Your not getting to old Martian, a little wiser I would say.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]