[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: QRMWG

Posted by on Fri, Jun 01 2018 at 04:09 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: QRMWG posted by Tony T on Fri, Jun 01 2018 at 03:18 AM CDT:

: Thank you Chris that is how I also read it but, we have what one would be the main Charites. the RBL and SSAFA they have funds which far out rate the Queens Association and our own Royal Sussex Association. The QRMWG, what funds do the have, how are these funds raised and what are the names of the trustees. I do not doubt the honesty and the enthusiasm of the charity but as we all know out there are people who will say just about anything to get funds from a charity. I am led to believe that the woodlands trust is a limited company, can this please be confirmed as such.

: TT
Tony,
They are a small charity and the only people to benefit are veterans in need, they cater for all veterans and try and fill the gap which the others you mention leave.

Unlike our Queens Regiment Association, nobody gets paid as they are all volunteers with the sole objective to provide assistance to veterans in need.

As previously stated the best way to allay your suspicions would be to visit the woodland.

The following link is to the charity commission website and in particular the Quick Response Memorial Woodland registration details which I trust are helpful.

Happy 1st June to all

http://apps.charitycommission.gov.uk/Showcharity/RegisterOfCharities/CharityFramework.aspx?RegisteredCharityNumber=1174651&SubsidiaryNumber=0

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]