[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Being looked after

Posted by Tony T on Sat, Jan 27 2018 at 05:35 PM CST:

In Reply to: Re: Being looked after posted by Colonel RM Arnold on Sat, Jan 27 2018 at 04:22 PM CST:

This is not the first time I have attempted to expose SSAFA and the RBL in the sums they pay to executives. Let me assure you I have done my homework and my claims are the facts and the truth. All the payments to SSAFA executives come from donations made by the general public. SSAFA branches raise money from the general public to pay for their branch expenses. SSAFA HQ do not give branches any money a fact. In fact SAFFA do not give money to anyone Brian has stated this in his post. They are an almonising charity. As Brian stated, they will take into account your need and PROBERLY provide assistance, that's the RBL not SSAFA. I have held every office within a branch of both charities. Know one likes to here from a whistle-blower rattling his cage. I spent three decades chasing across Europe fighting to get assistance to those ex military personnel in need. Because of all the noise I have been making about both chariots I have been barred from attending any of their annual conferences. Is it because they don't like the truth or perhaps the very senior ex military aboard the gravy train just might have to surrender their ticket.

TT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]