[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Order of The Day

Posted by Tony T on Tue, Nov 21 2017 at 05:33 AM CST:

I want you all to know that this site is there for you all as nothing more than a chat room to be used as you want. My reason for saying this is due to the last comment by GARY. Who is: 'GARYD.' So would you please ID yourself as I do not know who I am talking to.

For the month of Novemberí there were 42 posts. Just because nothing is being posted is not necessary a bad thing. Many view the site daily and post nothing 'So What.'

The site is there at all times and no activity on it is not an indication of it not doing what it was designed for. Nothing shameful about that at all. I welcome comments, most of all those which are of a positive nature.

Colin and I pay for the running of the site. He and I are not experts in this field as Les Deacon is. Bob Jones the founder of the site has allowed Colin and I to take over and maintain it as best we can. He is there in an advisory sense, and any problems he will resolve.

This site was too close something I would not allow to happen it will continue until I and Colin are no longer capable of running it. That is our promise to you all.

We are not in competition or ever will be on the site which Les Deacon runs. This is an excellent site and very professional ran. We were in situ long before his site was up and running and we are here to stay, in the right of the line as the senior site of the two.

TT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]