[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

It's Michael.

Posted by Tony T on Sat, Sep 23 2017 at 10:26 AM CDT:

I am unable to give this post an appropriate heading as there is no stopping Michael. No-one wants to see one of our own make such a fool of himself as Mike is doing. I have titled it: ‘Its Michele.’

Let me make one point quite clear Michael. Robert Jones did not give you permission to post on this site it was Colin and myself. Bob Jones is still the webmaster but Colin and I have full control of the running of it.

One wonders if you’re for true Michael. Not only are you one of the life’s failures you’re a disgrace to yourself and the regiment. You fail to see the self-inflected damage your bringing on yourself. You have become the laughing stock of the regiment. What is it that makes you continue in the same manner continuing to bring discord on a voyage of self-destructing. You are not wanted on this site as you’re a fool, and trust me your not wanted on Les’s site either. So grow up, and stop being stupid, something it appears you fail to understand. None of us wishes you any harm, your making such a good job of it yourself. You are to be pitted and it is so sad to see. We welcome you back onto the site with open arms, and it was pleasing to see you back. You have a close friend who runs a farm and hopefully, he will give you the advice and guidance you so sadly lack in being an active member of this site.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]