[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: NHew Colours to PWRR

Posted by on Tue, Sep 12 2017 at 10:10 AM CDT:

In Reply to: NHew Colours to PWRR posted by John Catt on Tue, Sep 12 2017 at 09:34 AM CDT:

: I raised concern of disabled Blue Badge holders getting to the ground for the event. The first answer was you can be dropped off but the car would have to park in the civilian car parks. Great I am the driver and the car will not drive itself. Back came the answer a shuttle service would operate from the car parks. I have now received my tickets. No shuttle service is operating. It is back to make your own way. It seems that the 24 years of service given to 1 Royal Sussex/3 Queens does!nt mean a thing. I thought that when you organise an event facilities had to be made available for disabled. The outcome is I wont be going!!!

This is the main reason I am not going, currently I can only walk 50 yds. without running out of breath, I do not have a blue badge and the walking distance is prohibitive.

This does not say much for the organising skills of the muppets in charge, I am sure it would not have happened in the former regiments.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]